Our goal is to get people thinking about golf earlier which is one of the reasons we hold the Denver Golf Expo in February. The thinking is if we can give them a great golf experience, get a new club in their hands, give them a swing lesson, or get them thinking about golf in a new way it will encourage occasional and avid golfers to get out on the course as soon as they get the chance and perhaps play more. The Denver Golf Expo is again perfectly positioned this year to be the week following the Super Bowl when fans are asking themselves, “Now what do I do?” Every year the Denver Golf Expo with help from the Colorado Section of the PGA, the CGA, CWGA, JGAC, kick starts the golf season by getting golfers excited early about the game we all love.
Here is just a sampling of the golf-themed opportunities at the 2019 Denver Golf Expo:
· Take a new 2019 club for a swing at Demo Days direct from PGA show, thanks to Lenny’s Golf.
(Be sure to take advantage of Lenny’s offer of free club fitting at their store!)
· Meet professionals from the PGA, Colorado Golf Association, the Junior Golf Alliance, and the Colorado Women’s Golf Association.
· During the 3-day expo, attend one of nearly a dozen free seminars, ranging in topics from swing biomechanics to putting.
· Improve your game at the expo by taking a free golf lesson courtesy of the Co. Section of PGA.
· Stop by over 120 exhibitors booths, including dozens of local golf courses – many offering show-only discounted golf packages.
· Meet (and get to know) your local PGA professionals from those courses.
· Plan your next golf vacation.
· Purchase exclusive show-only deals on equipment, golf vacations, apparel and more.
And that’s not all! Included with your admission, attendees may also receive:
· Free parking
· Fore Golf Program: golf 2-for-1’s and discounts at South Suburban Parks & Recreation
· Did we mention that one lucky Denver Golf Expo attendee ** will win this Bandon Dunes Golf Resort Getaway* for 4 people? This amazing golf getaway – includes: 3-nt stay in our Chrome lodge rooms, 12 rounds of links golf on any of Bandon’s four 18-hole courses. Retail value of more than $6,000!
* All trips are good for Sunday arrival and Wednesday departure only, based on resort’s availability. Airfare and other incidental charges are not included. Expires 9/29/19, double occupancy for the rooms.
**You must fill out the survey in front lobby to be entered into the drawing.
The Denver Golf Expo is also the perfect place to bring your golfing buddies. And with all this under one roof, golfers might just feel a little less remorse that it’s still winter and get inspired to get golfing at the first sign of spring.
Make your plans to join us February 8-10 at The Denver Mart.
Denver Golf Expo 2019 Location & Lodging
451 East 58th Ave.Denver, CO 80216
Headquarters Hotel: The Comfort Inn @ the Mart Call 303-297-1717 to make reservations. 401 East 58th Ave., Denver, CO 80216 Room Rates: Single $119.00 single, $129 double *Includes Breakfast and WiFi Additional resources! Click here.
Let's connect at #getgolfingco